top of page
"Our enthusiasm in partnering with Habit Design® is related to our commitment to support the use of evidence-based practices in health behavior change, and to our outstanding initial success testing Habit Design internally among our team members - 93% of whom were successful in applying Habit Design toward automating a new daily habit in just 9 days (7x faster than alternatives). To our knowledge, no other habit-training protocol has matched this degree of success."
- Terri Hanlon-Bremer, SVP Employer Solutions & Population Health, TriHealth
"Habit Design is a breakthrough behavior-change system that supplements one-on-one coaching with a simple yet elegant synthesis of multiple behavior-change techniques."
- Dr. Susan Stoner, Research Associate Professor, University of Washington
"Habit Design should be required training for anyone in healthcare."
- American Psychological Association Annual Conference, 2019 (Chicago, IL)
"My health coaching clients rave about Habit Design! 98% of my clients have been successful in creating multiple, lasting new healthy habits that have lasted well beyond even 9 months. This has led to them losing weight, lowering blood pressure, reducing their need for medications, and so much more."
- Candace Winterbauer, Health Coach (Cincinnati, OH)
"Habit Design's approach to sustainable behavior change is truly innovative & impactful for population health."
- Dr. Chad Morris, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Anschutz Medical Center
"There is so much excitement now about Habit Design."
- Dr. Kelly McGonigal, Health Psychologist & Lecturer, Stanford University
"We're excited by the impact Habit Design has brought in helping us learn, practice, and master the science of sustainable habits."
- Monika Weber-Fahr, Chief Knowledge Officer, The World Bank
"Becoming a certified Habit Design coach has been a tremendous help in increasing the engagement and impact of the employee wellness programs I manage at our company."
- Shelly Scamardo, Health & Wellness Manager, Power Design
bottom of page